Our Wish List
You can help the people we serve today by purchasing items from our Amazon registry or donating items from our wish list. We continually update our Wish List with the items people we serve need the most when moving off the streets and into their own apartments.
- Towels: washcloths, hand towels and bath towels
- Toiletries: shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush/toothpaste, soap, lotion, deodorant, razors, feminine hygiene products etc.
- Toilet paper
- Shower curtains/hooks
- Waste bin
- Dishes (plates and bowls)
- Cookware: pots and pans, baking sheets, spatulas, can openers, etc.
- Paper towels
- Cleaning supplies: dish soap, sponges, all purpose cleaner, dish detergent
- Microwaves and toasters
- Trash can/ trash bags
- Spices: salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash, garlic powder, etc.
- Bedding: full linens, pillows, bed covers and blankets
- Alarm clocks/clock-radios
- Unisex shirts and pants of all sizes (seasonal)
- Hats, scarves, gloves, and coats
Gift Cards (for clients without an income who are awaiting approval of their social security disability benefits)
- Safeway/Giant gift cards
- General gift cards (Visa, MasterCard, Walmart, or Target)
- Metro cards ($1.00 or more)
- Laundry detergent
- AC Units
- Reusable grocery bags
- TVs and/or TV converter boxes
To schedule a drop-off, please call Jeremy Weatherly, Development Manager, at 202-660-2249.
Due to limited onsite storage space, we are unable to accept some items, such as large furniture or technology. If you have items to donate that do not appear on our wish list, please click here to see if our many partner organizations accept the items you are planning to donate. Thank you!